Online Anytime (OLA) is our e-Learning platform to deliver your training and allow you to do it at your own pace. It’s part of our wide range of training methods to get your qualification covered besides the circumstances. At New Horizons Ireland we understand that each student has different needs and availability. Our training programs were developed to provide you all the learning tools to grow your career and achieve your goals.
Our Online Anytime training program provides a convenient and flexible eLearning option. Available as a web-based and computer-based training option, online anytime allows you to access your courses at home, from the office, or on the road anytime, day or night, without any investment in servers, licensing, or software.
If you prefer an independent learning approach, the online anytime solution might be a great option for you. New Horizons Ireland designs each course to include a definition of learning objectives, instructional strategies, and appropriate learning activities. Broken down into searchable modules, it allows you to easily find different parts of the course on which to focus.
Current Full List of Courses
- Big Data Opportunities and Challenges
- Creating and Sustaining a Customer-focused Organization
- Fundamentals of Organizational Behaviour for the Individual
- Workplace Harassment Prevention for Managers - Multi-State Edition, Version 3.0
- Workplace Harassment Prevention for Employees, Version 3.0
- OneNote for Windows 10
- Managing Windows 10 (Including May and Fall Updates)
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001 course and test preparation
Additional Resources Included
Once you buy your online anytime course, you will also get access to the below list of resources.
- Short videos (2 – 15 minutes Learning style)
- Job Aids (Job aids are printable performance support tools that complement a course and assist in the use of the knowledge or skills gained from the course back on the job.)
- Test prep (Exam preparation tools)
- Books (Actual digital versions of published books, not white papers)
- Mentoring (Email support with an online mentor)
The additional content covers a variety of subjects distributed as below:
- American Society for Quality (AQQ) (Six Sigma)
- BCS Professional Certification
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
- International Software Testing Qualification Board (ISTQB)
- Linux Professional Institute (LPI)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- Quality Assurance Institute (QAI)
- Business Analysis
- Communications Skills
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Customer Service
- Finance and Accounting
- Global Business
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Human Resources
- Operations Management
- Professional Effectiveness
- Project Management
- Social Media
- Strategy and Innovation
- Technology in Business
- Business Applications
- Graphics and Design
- IBM Notes
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2019
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2016
- Microsoft Office XP
- Mobile Devices and Computer Skills
- Operating Systems
- Collaboration Tools
Check Out Below How Easy is to Use the Platform
You can use the search bar to find courses and videos on Excel and Leadership topics, as below examples.
Click on the Video tab to access the videos.
Example of a search for leadership.
Ask for Your Trial
Click below to find out how you can request your trial do test our online anytime training option.
Online Anytime at New Horizons Ireland
At New Horizons Ireland we offer a wide range of course options tailored to help you with your career journey. Do you want to know more about Online Anytime and how it works? Talk to one of our Account Managers, they can help you to choose the best training option according to your needs.