Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
If you’re a functional consultant responsible for configuring and implementing Dynamics 365 Customer Service solutions for customers, you can use this certification to shine a light on your skills and to help advance your career. A Dynamics 365 Customer Service functional consultant implements solutions that focus on customer service, quality, reliability, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. As a functional consultant, you know how to work with project managers, developers, and solution architects. You need a minimum of one to three years of experience as a functional consultant implementing Dynamics 365.
- This list contains the skills measured on the exam associated with this certification. For more detailed information, visit the exam details page and download the study guide.
- Manage cases and Knowledge Management
- Manage entitlements and SLAs
- Implement scheduling
- Implement multi-session experiences for Customer Service
- Manage analytics and insights
- Implement Microsoft Power Platform
- Implement Connected Customer Service
- Implement routing
- While it is advised that you first attain the Fundamentals certification, it is not a requirement.
Required Exams / Courses