Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
If you're a functional consultant, a professional using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing in your organization's day-to-day business operations, or a developer looking to hone your consulting skills, this certification could help give your career a boost and could enable you to position yourself more effectively for projects and promotions. As a candidate for this certification, you have knowledge and experience on Dynamics 365 model-driven applications and data modeling principles, plus you can configure Microsoft Power Platform. You implement marketing initiatives, like campaigns, emails, and customer journeys. You have experience working with an organization's stakeholders to gather requirements and implement Dynamics 365 Marketing solutions. Additionally, you perform tasks like configuring Dynamics 365 Marketing and setting up Dynamics 365 organizational security. You even extend Dynamics 365 solutions using Microsoft Power Platform components, such as Power Automate and Power Apps.
- This list contains the skills measured on the exam associated with this certification. For more detailed information, visit the exam details page and download the study guide.
- Configure marketing applications
- Manage segments and lists
- Create and manage marketing forms and pages
- Manage leads, contacts, and accounts
- Create and manage marketing email messages
- Manage customer journeys
- Manage events and webinars
- Configure Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- While it is advised that you first attain a Fundamentals certification, it is not a requirement.
Required Exams / Courses