Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
If you’re a developer who works with functional consultants and solution and technical architects, and you’re accountable for translating requirements into critical system functionality with finance and operations apps in Dynamics 365, you could use this certification to advance your career. You must have experience providing fully realized solutions using standardized application coding patterns, extensible features, and external integrations.
You need to be familiar with software development cycle methodologies, data integrity, and data security compliance. And you must have deep knowledge and experience using the underlying framework, data structures, and objects associated with finance and operations solutions in Dynamics 365 that deliver best-in-class functionality.
- Use common functionality and implementation tools
- Configure security, processes, and options
- Manage Finance and Operations data
- Validate and support the solution
- Plan architecture and solution design
- Apply developer tools
- Design and develop AOT elements
- Develop and test code
- Implement reporting
- Integrate and manage data solutions
- Implement security and optimize performance
- While it is advised that you first attain the Fundamentals certification, it is not a requirement.
Required Exams / Courses